All users of this Site agree that access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law.
You agree that by using this Site, you are at least 18 years of age, or visiting under the supervision of a parent or guardian, and legally able to enter into a contract.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
3. User Contributions
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our licensees, successors and assigns.
4. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Please note that we do not review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.
5. Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and are subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
6. Prohibited Uses
In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
7. Monitoring and Enforcement
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason at our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
8. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
9. Copyright Infringement; Notice and Take Down Procedures
Stickii specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. Stickii will process notices of alleged infringement that it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information(DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
10. Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up- to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
11. Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
12. Geographic Restrictions
The owner of the Website is based in the state of California in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
13. Order Acceptance
You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders at our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Company and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation email.
14. Prices and Payment Terms
All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
Terms of payment are at our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. You represent and warrant that (i) the payment information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such payment for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your payment institution, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
15. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss; Re-Shipping Fees
We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process. Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to carrier in Los Angeles, CA. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
We do offer complimentary re-shipping on purchases that are not delivered to the shipping address listed on the order. However, we are not liable for any delays in shipment or non-delivery that are caused by your failure to input the correct shipping address. This includes addresses that are not formatted by USPS standards. These orders are subject to re-shipping fees. Subscription orders that are re-shipped will be charged $2 for domestic shipments and $4 international shipments. Shop orders that are re-shipped will be charged the original shipping cost again. If the subscription pack gets returned to us two months or more in a row and subscription holder does not respond to our attempts to contact them, the subscription will be cancelled.
16. Final Sale, Replacements, Exchanges
All products and subscriptions on the Site are final sale and, thus, non-refundable. Orders that arrive to you damaged are eligible for a complimentary product replacement and reshipment. Orders that get lost due to USPS are eligible for a replacement after a 5 week waiting period from original shipping date. Only 3 replacements to one address are allowed a year.
Orders that are shipped with the incorrect products are eligible for an exchange of the incorrect product to the ordered product. These orders must be first approved by Stickii and then shipped back to the company via USPS first class mail. Stickii will then refund shipping costs (up to a maximum of $2.50 USD) and send out a complimentary reshipment of the correct product.
Orders that are shipped with the correct products and to the shipping address listed on the order may be eligible for an exchange of product. These orders must be approved by Stickii and shipped back to the company. These orders are not eligible for a refund of original, return, or reshipment fees. There is an additional reshipment fee of $2 for domestic orders and $4 for international orders.
To replace or exchange products, you must contact us at email@example.com. All requests for replacements and exchanges must be made within 7 days of delivery. Replacements and exchanges are processed within approximately 7 business days of our approval of your request.
Stickii offers various subscription types: including automatic monthly subscriptions (“Monthly Subscriptions”), automatic prepaid subscriptions of three or six months (“Prepaid Subscriptions”), and non-automatic prepaid subscriptions of one, three or six months (“Gift Subscriptions”.)
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS
With respect to Stickii subscriptions that are subject to automatic renewal, you agree that Stickii may submit periodic charges (e.g., monthly) to your chosen payment method without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice that you wish to terminate this authorization or to change your payment method. You agree that such notice will not affect charges submitted before Stickii reasonably could act.
SKIP RENEWAL TERMS
To skip your next renewal period, you may logon to your Cratejoy account and select the skip renewal option. This option will take effect once your subscription term has ended. It will pause your subscription for the same amount of time as your original subscription period. At the end of that pause period, your subscription will automatically renew for the length of your original term.
With respect to Stickii subscriptions that are subject to skip renewals, you agree that Stickii may automatically renew your current membership after the subscription period and renewal period have ended. You agree to continue periodic charges (e.g., monthly) to your chosen payment method without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice that you wish to terminate this authorization or to change your payment method. You agree that such notice will not affect charges submitted before Stickii reasonably could act.
By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment charge at the then-current subscription rate and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation, including where applicable any charges processed by Stickii after the expiration date of your payment card. Your subscription will be automatically renewed for successive monthly periods and your payment method will automatically be charged for each successive monthly period at the then-current subscription rate until you cancel your Monthly Subscription renewal.
CHANGE AND CANCELLATION POLICY FOR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS
All cancellations, payment method changes, and skip renewals must be made by the 25th day of the previous month to be effective for the next month (For example June 25th for July packs). All shipping address changes must be made by the 5th of the current month to be effective for the current month. All subscription style changes must be made by the 7th of the current month to be effective for the current month.
To change or cancel your Monthly Subscription, you may log on to your Cratejoy or Stickii account and follow the cancellation procedures there, or (ii) send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do it for you. If you cancel your Monthly Subscription, your subscription remains valid until the end of your subscription term.
By purchasing a Prepaid Subscription, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial prepayment feature for the term of service and a recurring Prepaid Subscription renewal fee at the then-current Prepaid Subscription rate and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation, including where applicable any charges processed by Stickii after the expiration date of your payment card. At the end of each prepaid subscription term, your subscription will be automatically extended for the same length of time as your current subscription and your payment method will automatically be charged the Prepaid Subscription renewal fee at the then-current Prepaid Subscription rate until you cancel your Prepaid Subscription renewal.
CHANGE AND CANCELLATION POLICY FOR PREPAID SUBSCRIPTIONS
All payment method changes and skip renewals must be made by the 25th day of the last month of the previous prepaid term to be effective for the next prepaid term. All shipping address changes must be made by the 5th of the current month to be effective for the current month. All subscription style changes must be made by the 7th of the current month to be effective for the current month.
You may not cancel your current Prepaid Subscription for the prepaid term. A cancellation made during the prepaid term will only result in the non-renewal of your Prepaid Subscription.
To change or cancel your Prepaid Subscription, you may logon to your Cratejoy or Stickii account and follow the cancellation procedures there, or (ii) send us a message at email@example.com and we will do it for you.
By purchasing a Gift Subscription, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial prepayment feature for the term of service. Your gift subscription is non-refundable. At the end of the gift subscription term, your subscription will not be automatically extended, unless you chose the automatically renewing gift subscription that will be treated as a Monthly Subscription.
CHANGE AND CANCELLATION POLICY FOR GIFT SUBSCRIPTIONS
All shipping address changes must be made by the 5th of the current month to be effective for the current month. All subscription style changes must be made by the 7th of the current month to be effective for the current month.
To change or cancel your Gift Subscription, you may logon to your Cratejoy or Stickii account and follow the cancellation procedures there, or (ii) send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do it for you. If you cancel your Gift Subscription, your subscription remains valid until the end of your subscription term.
18. Goods Not for Resale or Export
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own use only, and not for resale or export.
19. Force Majeure
We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
20. Disclaimer of Warranties
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF- SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, OR ITS CONTENTS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
WE WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT AND COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING FEES, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION. NO PERFORMANCE OR OTHER CONDUCT, NOR ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, STATEMENT OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY US OR ANY OF OUR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY, OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OR DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of products and services from the Site. It does not extend to any subsequent or other owner or transferee of the product or any transferee or other beneficiary of the service.
This limited warranty does not cover any damages due to transportation; storage; improper use; failure to follow the product instructions or to perform any preventive maintenance; modifications; unauthorized repair; normal wear and tear; or external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
This limited warranty starts on the date of your purchase and lasts for 30 days, the ” Warranty Period “. The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or re-perform a warranted service. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
To obtain warranty service, you must contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com during the Warranty Period to obtain approval. No warranty service will be provided without approval.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
21. Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
23. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
25. Entire Agreement
26. Waiver and Severability
27. Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Stickii
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.